Opting for routers manufactured by Netgear will prove to be the best decision you make for your network connectivity issues. These routers are known to deliver seamless network connectivity for all your locations. Whether it is your home or your office. Netgear routers can deliver the best of services every time. In case you have to modify any of the settings of your router just visit www.routerlogin.net.
This site enables you to create an account, for your device. With this account, you can easily manage or modify the settings of your router device. Not only that, you get notified of the relevant updates on firmware and other relevant stuff. For this, you just have to follow the process given below.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Login to Netgear Account Through www.routerlogin.net
You can easily perform your Netgear Router Login with www.routerlogin.net after following these different methods :
This is the initial step to gain access to your Netgear account on www.routerlogin.net.
* To begin with, you have to open your web browser and visit the www.routerlogin.net.
* Locate the login window, and submit your username and password in this window.
* If you can not find the router login window or connection to www.routerlogin.net is not available, you can choose an alternative method of logging in.
In case, typing www.routerlogin.net does not work, you can opt for this method. The method basically is an alternative way to reach out to the official site of the Netgear Router.
* Insert the IP address of your router in the URL bar of the browser.
* This will directly take you to the www.routerlogin.net.
* Your IP address consists of a 4 – number digital address having periods or decimals between each number.
* The IP address is the location of the local network of your router.
* The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
* In case it isn’t found it can be searched using your PC.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Forgetting the User Credentials
Once you gain access to www.routerlogin.net, a login window will pop up. This window requests your username and password. You just have to insert your credentials, then click ‘Sign in’, and login will be complete. However, there is only one problem that can bother you over here. If you’ve forgotten either your username or password. In such a case do the following steps.
- You can start by giving the default values a try. The default values have the username as ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password’ for most routers.
- The default username and password are on the bottom of your router.
- Because of security reasons, it is beneficial to change and create your own username and password
- If you are not sure that you have ever changed the defaults or not, just try these default values.
- This time when you log in does not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
- If you are still unable to access your account, you’ll need to perform a password recovery.
After trying the username or password that you remember or the defaults at www.routerlogin.net, if you are still unable to log in, then follow these steps.
* Click the “Cancel” tab on the login window that asks for your username and password.
* The window for Router Password Recovery will appear if, you opted for it earlier.
* This process requires the serial number of your router. Most probably, this Serial Number is on the underside of your device only.
* You will be asked a few security questions, that were selected by you earlier. After you have answered all the questions correctly, you get access to the password.
* In case you have not enabled the password recovery or you seem to forget the answer to the security questions, you need not panic.
* This problem has an easy solution – doing a Factory Reset on your Netgear Router.
* Factory Reset on your router will completely reset the username and password to the defaults.
* Carrying out a factory reset is quite easy. You just have to make sure that your router is on, and then reach out to the reset button which is most likely to be on the rear of the device.
* The reset button is actually a small hole in which you have to insert a paperclip and press down for seven seconds.
* The router is now reset to factory settings, and your previous settings will not appear. You can set up the device again from scratch.
This completes the process of log in to your account at www.routerlogin.com. The account that you create for your Netgear Wi-Fi at www.routerlogin.net helps you in modification on your existing account.