Netgear Router Login
If you opted for a Netgear Router for your home or office, you have a step forward towards seamless network connectivity. In this part, we will read how easily you can do the Netgear Router Login on your using Mobile App as well as your Web Browser.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Netgear Router Login Through Mobile App
For making the Netgear router login a user-friendly procedure, you are provided with an option to sign in to your account through your mobile or tablet. You can easily access your account just by installing the application on your mobile.
* Netgear Nighthawk Application:
Nighthawk is an application that is designed to manage and control your router and devices that are connected to it. Using this application you can install your router in just a few steps. You can get the information about your network, check notifications, access all the ultimate features of the router and much more.
Hence, you can download and install the application on your system, to enhance your user experience. For knowing the full procedure, look at the below-given information.
Note: Prior to the process, you need to connect your Netgear router to the system. Setup your router and connect it to your system.
The first step of the procedure is to download and install the Netgear Nighthawk application on your mobile device. For this:
- Open the Google Play Store on your android mobiles. Whereas, iOS users are required to open the App Store on your device.
- Now, search for the application. For this, you need to enter “Nighthawk” in the search bar.
- The search results will now display on your screen. Select the “Netgear Nighthawk” app from the list.
- To begin the download process, you need to tap the “Install” button.
- Wait for the completion of the download process.
- Once the download gets completed, you need to open the application by clicking its icon.
- In the next window, you will be asked to go through the terms and conditions of Netgear, you are going to bind with. Carefully read each and every term to get familiar with it.
- After reading, you need to accept the document to proceed further. For accepting, tap “I Agree”.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to permit the router to access your location for the smooth functioning of the application. In order to do so, hit the “Allow” option.
- To conclude the installation process, you will be asked to click the “Get Started” tab.
Note: In case, you are a user of the Orbi range router, then, you are required to download and install the Orbi App.
Once you are done with installing the application on your mobile device, the next step is to sign in to your Netgear Account. For this, you need to press the “Login” tab. This will redirect you to the sign-in window. Here, you need to provide the login credentials that are linked with Netgear. Carefully enter the associated username and password in their respective fields.
However, new users are needed to tap the “Create Account” option. After that, enter all the information that Netgear asks you for the successful creation of your account. Provides the details and click “Continue”. Thereafter, you will be asked for two-step verification. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process successfully.
Next, you have to establish a connection between your mobile device and a Netgear router. For this:
* Method 1: You can click the “Scan QR Code” option and scan the code that is available at the back of the router.
* Method 2: Alternatively, you can also do this manually. In order to establish a connection manually, you need to set up your router and then connect it to your mobile device wirelessly. Move to the WiFi window via mobile settings. Then, select the Netgear network for connection.
- Finally, the Netgear router login window will prompt on your screen.
- Here, you will be asked to enter the Netgear router login credentials in the given fields.
- These credentials will be the default one, then you can find them on the backside of your Netgear router.
- Generally, the default credentials are Username- “admin” & Password- “password”.
- The process of signing in will remain the same as you do on your PC or laptop.
- Once you are done with entering the credentials, you need to tap “Sign In” to conclude the process.
Note: Do not get confused in the Netgear account and your Netgear Router Login processes. Both are entirely different.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Netgear Router Login via Internet Browser
For signing in to your Netgear Router account, you can also make use of your web browser. In order to complete the Netgear router login process via a web browser, you first need to visit the login window. For this, enter “routerlogin.com” or “routerlogin.net” or default IP address of your router in the address bar. By doing so, you will reach the sign-in window. Now, provide the default router login username and password and click “Sign In”.