MyNetgear account is an ultimate portal for managing all your Netgear products. Using this single account, you can access all your Netgear Apps, for instance, Meural, Orbi, Nighthawk, and Netgear Insight. Along with this, you can perform multiple other functions from this single platform. Hence, account creation and Netgear login is an important process that must be followed by all Netgear users. For guidance, look at the processes mentioned below. Both the given processes will guide you for experiencing the error-free account creation and sign in.
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE
Detailed Procedure for Creating a Netgear Account
- Open a web browser: You have to launch any of the web browsers, as per your preference. Some common web browsers that you can access- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
- Visit the Netgear Account Creation window: For reaching the Netgear sign-up webpage, you need to move to the official website of Netgear. For this-
- Type “netgear.com”.
- Drag your cursor to the “Profile” icon from the upper-right corner of the homepage.
- From the extended menu, select “Create Account”.
- Enter Profile Information: Once you reach the account creation window, you need to enter the following given details in their respective fields.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Tick the Netgear updates checkbox: You will get an option to receive the Netgear updates. Permitting this option will allow the Netgear to send you the notifications regarding Netgear products, features, etc. To opt for this option, tick the provided checkbox.
- Note: This is an optional step. You can also leave the box unmarked.
- Hit the “Continue” tab: To agree with the all the Netgear terms and to proceed further, click the “Continue” button.
- Two-Step Verification: Afterwards, you will get an option for a two-step verification of your account. Opting this will add an additional layer of security to your account that will help in protecting your identity. However, you may or may not enable two-step verification. For opting, click the “Enable” option and follow the on-screen instructions. On the other hand, click the “No, thanks” option.
- Note: If you are using your mobile device, then Netgear will ask you to add the “Touch ID” i.e. fingerprint. Opt for this option for faster login and accessing your account.
- Conclude the process: To conclude the account creation procedure, you need to click the “Finish” button.
- Verify Your Email Address: After the successful creation of your Netgear account, you will be asked to verify the email address that you have provided. In order to verify successfully,
- Switch to your email account webpage.
- Provide the login credentials to access your account.
- Search for the Netgear confirmation mail.
- Open the mail that you have received.
- Click the Verify link.
- Close the window displaying the verification completed message.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Netgear Login from Website
Once you are done with the successful creation of your Netgear account, you can proceed to the Netgear login procedure. In order to access your account, follow the step-by-step process mentioned below.
1.) Move to the Netgear Login window: First, you are required to click the web browser’s icon to open it. Then, you need to go to the login webpage of Netgear. For this:
- Enter “netgear.com” in the address bar.
- Move your cursor over the profile icon.
- Select the “Login” tab.
Alternatively, you can also move to the login window directly by entering “my.netgear.com” in the browser’s address field.
2.) Enter the Netgear Login Credentials: In the Netgear Login window, you will be asked to enter the login credentials to access the account. You have to provide:
- Username– Enter the email address that is linked with your Netgear account.
- Password– Provide the account security password that you have created at the time of account creation. To check the password entered by you, click the “Eye Shape” icon.
3.) Click “Sign In”: At last, you are required to hit the “Sign In” tab for successfully completing the Netgear Login procedure. By doing so, you will be redirected to your account successfully.