The Netgear AC1750 is a wireless router that supports 2.4 and 5GHz guest networks, Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS) and has one 3.0 USB Port for a faster connection. Also, it provides 1300 Mbps speed and has high-power external antennas. Additionally, the user can control their home network through the help of voice commands.
The Netgear AC1750 router has external antennas that deliver breakneck Wi-Fi speed. Moreover, with Gigabit Ethernet speeds and high-powered antennas, it offers ultimate wireless coverage for larger homes or workplaces with 12 or more wireless devices connected.
The users can improve the Wi-Fi speed and reliability with the Netgear AC1750 router. Moreover, the user can experience reliable and faster connections with this Gigabit wireless router. This wireless router is also great for online gaming, downloading large files, and streaming HD content. Additionally, it has built-in USB ports that allow the wireless sharing of the devices, i.e., printers, hard drives.
Moreover, the Netgear AC1750 also features VPN support to access the home network remotely. Also, it has a parental control feature that makes it easy to filter the types of content that children can access.
Netgear AC1750 Router Setup process
The Netgear AC1750 router is an excellent choice for a larger home or workplace and requires an additional Wi-Fi range. So those who want to upgrade Wi-Fi speed and need the extra range should prefer using the Netgear AC1750 router. Hence for all users, we have here described the setup procedure.
Use the Nighthawk Application
Follow the steps provided below to accomplish the Netgear Router AC1750 via Nighthawk App.
- In the beginning, connect the antennas to the router.
- Then connect the modem to the router’s internet port carefully.
- After that, turn “ON” the router and wait for the Wi-Fi light to lit.
- Now on the mobile device, open the play store.
- After that, search and download the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- Now let the download process get complete.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts to manage the Netgear AC1750 router setup process efficiently.
Troubleshooting steps for Netgear AC1750 Router
Follow the Netgear AC1750 router troubleshooting steps.
- Firstly check all cable connections carefully.
- Note: examine that the cable should not be loosed from any end.
- After this, make sure that the router and the modem are kept close to each other.
- Note: The users are suggested to turn “OFF” the device that is not in use but connected with the network.
- In case if the www.routerlogin.net is working, then rectify the web browser.
- Note: Examine that the web browser is not outdated
- All users are advised to clear the cache and cookies and disable any proxy server.
- After that, restart the entire system and restart the modem as well.
- If the default username and the password are not working, then cross- verify the credentials from the user manual.
- Note: The users are suggested to resolve the lost credential issues and hard reset their router through routerlogin.net.
- The users are also advised to disable the proxy servers and the firewall, to resolve the VPN issue during the setup process.
- The users are suggested to check the DNS server and refresh the web page to resolve the Netgear 404 error.
So the above mentioned were the troubleshooting steps. Thus through the help of the steps provided above, the user can quickly troubleshoot the issue. However, if any user cannot perform the following tasks, they are suggested to take help from the Netgear Experts.